Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tiptoeing Through The Tulips...

I'm not sure if that's the best title for a post since in actuality, I've never tiptoed through anything.  Between the Danner boots and off-duty Uggs, I'm not exactly a light stepper.  But I'm back, heavy footed or not, in the Blogosphere.  I'm foregoing my old site at the Times-Standard and started fresh and new with good 'ol Blogger. 

I've gone through some huge changes and 2010 has proven to be the worst and best year of my life.  I've learned a ton about friendship, loyalty, and most importantly, who I am as a person and who I want to be.  It's been a crazy ride but I think the roller coaster is starting to smooth out.

Who knows where this blog is gonna go, but I anticipate still sharing my family secrets, showing off some flashy photography, and of course, my gourmet gut busting recipes.  I think while I'm gearing up for this new adventure, I'll start by sharing some of my older posts that are still near and dear to my heart.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're back / welcome to blogpsot??
    Looking forward to the future =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much gals. I'm trying out Blogspot to see how I like it.

    ReplyDelete