Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

School Daze

Everyday when I take my kids to school, I hope and pray we do not get into an accident. Sure, it's mainly because I worry about their health and safety and would die if something ever happened to them. But, there is another reason my quest for a safe departure and return...

I'm a total hag in the morning.

Things I don't do prior to dropping the kids off include but are not limited to the following:

* Brush my teeth
* Comb my hair
* Talk
* Wear a bra
* Change out of my pajamas
* Clean the sleep out of my eyes
* Smile
* Remove yesterday's make-up
* Wipe the drool stain off the side of my face
* Look at myself in any reflective surface

Things I do prior to dropping the kids off include but are not limited to the following:

* Get my coffee
* Put on my Jackie O. sunglasses
* Grumble
* Um, yeah, that's pretty much it.

Can you see why I wouldn't want to get in an accident? I would die just from the embarrassment alone.

What's your morning ritual? Are you a better Mommy than I am? Do you look as pristine as Tammy Faye when you drop off your kidlets?!

No comments:

Post a Comment